Just found your blog.LOVE it :)http://nicolerichieanonymous.blogspot.com/
thank you, sweet heart! the shoes are tory burch. got 'em at nordstrom's.love the last pic - where's it from?
oh goodness - losing my mind! the shoes from that post are miu miu! found them at an outlet and some of the jewels were falling off so i got an additional 30% off. i'm all for a discount, girl!
wow id like itOther blog's http://staysuperfit.com http://priceronel.comhttp://ronelmarin.comhttp://expresswhatyoufeel.comhttp://ronelworld.comhttp://buzzmeout.comhttp://iamglen.comhttp://iamronel.comhttp://ronelmarin.nethttp://brobrand.in
I like this kind of dresses, Chloe's one is awesomeLA
Oh I want one. But unfortunately, we are just about to head into summer.Looks like it's online shopping I go!
Yum, yum, and yum! Those shoesss!
i love these pictures
great quote!stayfabulous,zarnahttp://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com
i love this trend!
Just found your blog.
ReplyDeleteLOVE it :)
http://nicolerichieanonymous.blogspot.com/
thank you, sweet heart! the shoes are tory burch. got 'em at nordstrom's.
ReplyDeletelove the last pic - where's it from?
oh goodness - losing my mind! the shoes from that post are miu miu! found them at an outlet and some of the jewels were falling off so i got an additional 30% off. i'm all for a discount, girl!
ReplyDeletewow id like it
ReplyDeleteOther blog's
http://staysuperfit.com
http://priceronel.com
http://ronelmarin.com
http://expresswhatyoufeel.com
http://ronelworld.com
http://buzzmeout.com
http://iamglen.com
http://iamronel.com
http://ronelmarin.net
http://brobrand.in
I like this kind of dresses, Chloe's one is awesome
ReplyDeleteLA
Oh I want one. But unfortunately, we are just about to head into summer.
ReplyDeleteLooks like it's online shopping I go!
Yum, yum, and yum! Those shoesss!
ReplyDeletei love these pictures
ReplyDeletegreat quote!
ReplyDeletestayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com
i love this trend!
ReplyDelete