Follow Mama Paranoia

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Eye Shadow Colors

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

23 comments:

  1. the second one is utterly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the colours.. you have great images on your blog, we will defs be back!

    stop by our fashion blog,we are giving away designer glasses.. we hope you love it!

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos!!!!
    http://odindva-vspyshka.blogspot.com/
    http://odindva-vspyshka.blogspot.com/


    Arina/
    thanks/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely inspiring me to stop being such a bum about my makeup and get back to me bright bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue and purple eyeshadow looks are stunning!

    xoxo

    www.Flowerchildstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the first pictures, soo sexy

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh great idea....i can get so lazy and just forget to bother.

    and glitter eyeshadow or eyeliner....i'm digging it again.

    thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never wear color on my eyes.. It always looks so garish on me! Maybe just a little more experimenting would do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Another great post
    as per usual! LOVE your
    blog soooo much! Such
    an inspiration! Am
    definitely bookmarking
    you! Hope you can stop
    by mine sometime :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow amazing...love the styling...esp the last image...yoo have an interesting fun blog.cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love eye make up! Fab photos. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. such gorgeous make-up love it! <3
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love love that second shot, with the hot pink eye-shadow. Thats the kind of look you wouldn't think would look good, but it really works. lovely blog!


    ♥ Rachel


    http://blushingtulips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've had the second one saved on my computer for ages now! I need to recreate it with purpe glitter, gorgeous!

    LuvLux
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI! Rad blog you have :) and yes I was wearing the wang bra top! LOVE IT!

    XXX sandra
    http://5inchandup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i seriously love the first photograph! your blog is fabulous, great post babe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so agree! Mix it up and try something new :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Information:

AnastasiaLivcha@Gmail.com